Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday

Today was difficult.

Judah's body changes dramatically from day to day. A week ago he was thin and getting thinner. Today's he puffy and it shows in his face, arms, neck and stomach. He's holding water and is up about 16 lbs over the last few days.

Mom is spending the night.

It's still difficult for him to talk and his pain is 7, 8 and 9 on the 1 -10 scale.

Our neighbor, Mr. Ligget brings a chocolate chip challah over every Friday. I came home this afternoon and found a shopping bag from the bakery hanging on the front door.

Grandpa will here soon for a two week visit.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judah, I think about you all the time, and I wish I could be there with you. I look forward to our next conversation. -- Josh

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judah, I daven for you everyday. ==Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home