Monday, August 21, 2006

August 22, 2006

Coincidence, Today is the 29th of Iyar, and August 22. Judah died on the 29th of Iyar, (the Jewish Calendar) and August 22 would have been his 40th Birthday.I lit the yarzheit candle instead of Birthday candles. Judah loved birthday's, he chuckled over his cakes, He was happiest when the guys took him out, trips to vegas, a good poker game. His was the last Birthday in the family's summer birthday season. His easy laugh and smile would make my attempts at a rousing birthday celebration seem successful. Tomorrow I will try to read your notes and cards and look at photographs. I may not be to successful at this but I want you all to know how much your love has meant to me , Benji and Alissa. Judah was a blessing and was blessed with wonderful friends and family. I take comfort in that.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday judah. i miss you.

-tamar

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Judah. May his memory be a blessing to the entire White Family.

-Lisa and Gary Lainer

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated birthday greetings Doc. I miss you so much.

- Mara B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home