Friday, August 05, 2005

The Numbers Game

Mom and I have this thing worked out. Around 9 pm I run out to Studio City for 10 o' clock yoga. I go home, shower, change etc. and come back here around 1 am. Mom is usually dozing by Judah's bed. I whisper for her to wake up, but she doesn't hear so great. Then I gently tap her and she startles. She looks at me with rabbit red eyes and takes a while to get up. I push her out of the hospital and back to the hotel. Hopefully, she sleeps until 6 am. Then she comes right back here by 7. Then she has a full day of Judah, nurses, doctors(!), Grandpa, us kids, friends and relatives and visitors. Usually, I disappear again at around 11 am and head out for a quick nap. How she manages is beyond me.
Thank God Iss came back. She also splits her time in mysterious ways, managing to spend all day with Judah, taking care of Grandpa, the house, Pixie and Mom.
Ooh, some woman is having a horrible pain fit right now. She's screaming.
Andyhoo, Judah is doing the same. I see the lack of regress as progress. Oh, the poor woman is crying out again.
Let's keep encouraging Mom to write more blogs.
As for the Brisket Sandwich That Wouldn't Die - it may have some life left in it yet. I think I may be feeling some movement.

3 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Martha , Alissa, and Benji,

You are a source of strength for Judah. All who know you can only be awed by the effort of the entire family.
Love, Mrs. C.

 
At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ben -

If the sandwich won't go, then use the mathematical approach - work it out with a pencil.

Have a great day to all of you,

Love, Uncle Robby

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Judah and the White Family,

My name is Vencie and I'm viewing youtsite from Denver Colorado. I know of Judah through Josh, who speaks of Judah often. I've been following Judah's progress for a few days and I wanted you all to know that you are continuously in my thoughts and prayers.

Shabbat Shalom,
Vencie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home