Saturday, July 23, 2005

Are you there?

Hi All,

Judah has asked several times for stats on this website. Blogger does not provide this as far as I know. If you are reading this blog, please post a comment, a shout out, a hello it's me. Tell us where you're from and how you found out about this.

Even if you're a friend of a friend, we'd love to know more about who's here.

Mom and Jude are debating about whether or not she's going to spend the night. He's still fragile and anxious. He says, "I have to be so much stronger than I am. I want to be better." Lungs are still weak and he's on the verge of a return to ICU. They are watching him very closely. For now he is on solid bed rest. No visitors. No talking. Mara was here today and they even turned away a pregnant lady! Mom and Judah said she looks great and very happy.

I'll be signing off for a while and leave you all in the very capable hands of Benji, the other writer of these blogs. I'll be in NYC for several weeks, back end of August. --AAW

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here and waiting patiently for Judah to stop slacking off. We need him at the poker table.

(And I do read the blog every couple of days...thanks for keeping us in the loop.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home