Monday, September 12, 2005

A week later

Its hard to believe that its a week since we buried Judah Z"L. In his short life he left many legacies as stated by his friends and family. We were comforted by all the wonderful things every one said about Judah. I still don't believe that he no longer is with us as his spirit is here all the time. Its almost as if he is just gone off to another school to get another degree. Perhaps this is the highest degree.

After Shiva yesterday, I planted a few flowers, as I needed some beauty to carry me over the loss. I remember the day when Matt was reported missing in the China Sea due to the tsunami. Judah and I were planting tulips and we prayed and planted. Matt , was safe, Thank G-d, and the tulips grew. I hope that Judah is safe, with his father, Seymour, my mother,Gert, his Grandma Esther and Grandpa Dave, cousin Gilbert is taking him on hikes and all the other beloved aunts and uncles.

Alissa, Benji and I each struggle in our own way. The waves of grief are soothed by the love from every one.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Light the Night – Team JW
Remember - The walk is this Sunday Night. The registration/festival begins at 5:00, opening ceremonies at 6:30 and the walk at 7:00. It is a 2 mile walk around UCLA campus.

Deb will have a sign that says Team JW to help us find each other. If you can’t find it call Deb at 310.415.9880 or Nemetz at 310.936.4977.

Looking forward to seeing you.

For more info go to: www.lightthenight.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home