Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Water, Water

Thanks to Jesse Judah's day nurse who noticed how much fluid Judah was retaining Dr. Forman et al ordered dialysis. 3 liters of fluid were remove. I am sure Judah is feeling more comfortable. His blood pressure was fairly stable but his o2 is very high at 90. Cindy,his night nurse is going to slowly reduce the o2 to a better level if possible. I will spend the night.

The air outside cooled off, for the first time in a long while, sort of announcing a new season to be. I hope it brings with it a new and better season for Judah.

Good night all.

M

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good night to you too Martha.
Here is to a better season.
Love,
Judi

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Judah,
Remember our discussion on Miracles....you made fun of me that day. Only to come back the next day and tell me that you also believe in them. You proceeded to give me stories from the Bible to support your views. Again, you made fun of me because I live for positive and happy endings.
Judah, we need you to get well!
with much love Suz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home