Saturday, July 30, 2005

Judah is still resting comfortably. Mom is hard of hearing and the night nurse is too. Everytime mom talks to Judah the nurse says, "What?" Mom, unsure what the nurse is saying, says, "Huh?" We like to talk to Judah while he is under, because he told us last time that he remembers certain things we were saying to him. We try and orient him as to the time and the day. He is so deeply sedated this time that he doesn't really register any response.
We will post again tomorrow, hopefully after we've heard from one of his doctors. Mom will stay here tonight. The nurse tells us that Judah had two visitors while we were gone. Please let us know who you are.

6 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you. Thinking of you, praying for you all. Always.

shiksa

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you all, thinking of you, opening the blog constantly, reading, praying, talking to mutual friends, praying, mi yiten veyehudah daniel yachlim maher. Amen

Much love, Rachel and Ziony

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Whites,
Do keep talking to Judah and definitely tell him about the "What, Huh, Who" routine.
Judah does need this sedation because he has not slept in a long time.
We pray and love you and want to know when we can come visit.
The Schweitzers

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear judah and family,
i am thinking of you and wishing you all the strength to help each other through this difficult time.
best regards,
joshua levin

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom just called to update me on Judah's condition--I hadn't checked the blog yet this weekend. I am thinking of you all and davening for Judah and hoping to hear better news very very soon.

Love,
Abby

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. White, Issy and Benji:

We have never met, but I am a friend of Judah's from law school. I read the blogs regularly and I just wanted to let you all know that I think of you and Judah all the time. When Judah and I met many years ago, I was impressed by the comfort and strength he seemed to draw from his family. I now understand why. You all are amazing.

Please tell Judah that I said hello and to hurry up and get out of ICU so I can come for a visit.

Love,
Nancy L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home