Saturday, July 30, 2005

Thanks to everyone for the endless offers of help. If we have a specific need or a general one, we will be sure to let you know. In the meantime, we want to make sure that people have a means of contacting us or Judah via email. We don't have access to his email, so if you would like to send something privately (by private I mean not through the blog) please send it to IVORYTRUST@AOL.COM which is an email shared by the entire White family.
Judah is in a deep sleep right now looking reasonably comfortable. He has a very kind nurse, Eva, who is watching out for him. They are watching him for the next several days to see if he stabilizes. My mom will let us know when she thinks that visitors will be able to come.
Best from the White Family

5 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judah and family,
Expect a miracle. they happen every single day. the human spirit is amazingly powerful and no one has a stronger spirit than Judah.
I am praying with you all.

with love,
Cindy Rosenberg

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an old friend from Ulpan that recently heard about Judah's very sad circumstances. I know there have been times when you've tried to find a match for Jonah, but I was unaware of them. Is it still possible to be tested? I would be more than happy to participate, but really have no idea what stage of the process Jonah is in.
Thank you, Lori Mandel Weinstock

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benji, Issy, Martha, and Abe,

I can't tell you how intensely I've been praying for Judah's health all these many months. It's likely the only true moments of Kavannah I've had. I pray now harder than ever, and I'm keeping you all in mind as well.

I wish I could be in contact, I feel so helpless and far away.

Judah, hang in there. You've turned out to be the toughest man I've ever known. Refuah Shleima!

-- Josh

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Judah and White Family,
We are relieved to hear that Judah is getting some much needed rest... and with rest will come strength.
Love,
Michelle, David and Hillary

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. You have all shown such incredible courage. Keep it up. We believe in you.

jon and aneta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home