Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Remembrances

Remembrances. You never know where Judah is going to show up. One time he did n't tell me that he was coming home for Passover, and I walked into the kitchen to see him sitting there ans just smiling at me. He shows up like moments like now, as I write the blog the door in the den is open, rain having soaked the porch left a glass like surface. In this , is a reflection of the orange and red leaves from the coral tree. This is just the composition Judah would photograph. I will sort thru his photos and make an album for every one. (In time!). Sunday, while on a bus tour, a Crime scene bus tour , thanks Richard and Kim, we passed through south central Los Angeles. A red light brought the bus alongside a tire company boldly presenting a large sign proclaiming Judah Tires. Until I just wrote the words I didn't realize the pun here. Judah was always tired and known around the world for his naps. The bus pulled away before I could snap a picture of it.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures.. I have a new nephew and he was born on February 28th, the date the pics were posted.
His name is Jacob Harrison.
Jacob for Jay and Harrison for Hazel.

Thank you Judah for taking such great shots!
Love you and s/w soon.
Judi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home